Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ice Age Triple Pack (Ice Age / Ice Age: The Meltdown / Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs) (2009)

Ice Age Triple PackReason I removed this from my List, is that purchasing each separately is considerably cheaper than purchasing this triple pack. Usually its the other way around.

This triple pack is nearly twice the price of buying the movies separately. If you want these movies, buy them separately!!!!!

Buy Ice Age Triple Pack (Ice Age / Ice Age: The Meltdown / Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs) (2009) Now

Very good deal. The iceing on the cake is that the third movie comes with a blu-Ray disc, a DVD, and a digital copy. Very good deal.

Read Best Reviews of Ice Age Triple Pack (Ice Age / Ice Age: The Meltdown / Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs) (2009) Here

I am way old, [over 50] never had kids, but I love these movies, AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!

Want Ice Age Triple Pack (Ice Age / Ice Age: The Meltdown / Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs) (2009) Discount?

The kids love these movies so I upgraded them to Blu Ray and they are amazing. Especially seeing Scrat. I don't have the need for the DVD in Dawn of the Dinosaurs so I'll be able to sell that at a yard sale or give to a friend along with all the other DVD's I have. Now I'm waiting on the Toy Story Trilogy to get them since they never seen them yet.

Save 65% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment