Friday, September 5, 2014

Lost Boys Triple Feature (The Lost Boys / Lost Boys: The Tribe / Lost Boys: The Thirst) (2012)

Lost Boys Triple FeatureI REALLY LOVE THIS TRIPLE FEATURE DEAL! I'M GOING TO BUY MORE.. WELL ACTUALLY I HAVE BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE ALREADY. NOT OF THIS ONE I MEAN OTHER ONES. ANYHOO! I'M SLOWLY TURNING ALL MY REGULAR DVD'S INTO BLU RAY AND IT HELPS SO MUCH MORE TO HAVE THEM LIKE THIS! YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH ROOM I'M GETTING BY DOING THIS! AND I LOVE THEY PUT ALL THREE MOVIES ON THEIR OWN DISC AND ANY SPECIAL FEATURES ARE STILL ON WITH THE MOVIE IF THEY CAME WITH ANY! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE SET AND ANY OTHERS!

I initially only wanted The Lost Boys... but after some perusing I found that it was being sold in blu-ray as a triple feature for less $ so I said why not besides Cory Feldman is in all three and that works for me.

Buy Lost Boys Triple Feature (The Lost Boys / Lost Boys: The Tribe / Lost Boys: The Thirst) (2012) Now

Because the movie was a Blu-ray and it had all the upgrades from the standard DVD and huge upgrades from the older VHS tapes; "The movie picture and sound was Grrrrrrrreat!!!! Their speedy service was awesome and as such, I hope to purchase more from them in the future too!

Read Best Reviews of Lost Boys Triple Feature (The Lost Boys / Lost Boys: The Tribe / Lost Boys: The Thirst) (2012) Here

Who doesn't love the lost boys... So the others arent as good as the first but fun entertainment and worth it for the original, which is one of my favorite movies.

Want Lost Boys Triple Feature (The Lost Boys / Lost Boys: The Tribe / Lost Boys: The Thirst) (2012) Discount?

I would recommend to others! I really enjoyed watching them because I like to watch scary movies sometimes. Great Storyline!

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment