Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Letters to God (2009)

Letters to GodThe movie has a wonderful message and more than being sad it was uplifting.

While the movie does tug at your heart strings. Letters to God is a good movie. We want Tyler to get better. We want his family and friends to be strong. We want everyone who is touched by his story to find the Lord.

The acting is good. The storyline moves and you find yourself really caring about these people. I love the scenes of Tyler and his friend Samantha. Tyler and his brother. Brady the mailman who eventually is saved by Tyler's Letters to God are all very moving.

Not overly religious? Don't worry.

While it is obviously a religious movie, I don't believe messages are crammed down your throat as in some religious themed movies. The movie is a feel good movie with a beautiful message of friendship, strength, inspiration, prayer, second chances and dignified endings.

This is an incredible movie. It lit a fire within meI now want to know Jesus better. Unfortunately, it is in only a few theaters. I drove from Woodland Hills Ca, to Simi valley to see it and it was well worth the trip. When it comes out on Video I will buy it for my friends and family.

Buy Letters to God (2009) Now

This is probably the best movie I've seen in a long, long time! I was thrilled to see a movie that totally smashed the modern non-religious mentality. Thank God that this story has been told! I hope and pray to see more like it.

Read Best Reviews of Letters to God (2009) Here

this is a movie that inspires everyone you will cry laugh and learn to pray and believe in god the boy playing the part is excellent and as my sister said as we were leaving the theaterhe has a beautiful smile

Want Letters to God (2009) Discount?

I can't say enough about this movie. The deep faith in God and the simplicity of how he prays. I walked out of the movie with a fire inside that I have not felt for a long time. My friend and I promoted the movie to our school principle and also put it in the church bulletin as a must so for the whole family. Please go out of your way to see this film, you won't regret it.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment