Thursday, June 26, 2014

Death Race / Death Race 2 Double Feature (2008)

Death Race / Death Race 2 Double FeatureMe and my family really enjoyed this movie. I really loved the first Death Race movie and I didn't know they came out with two or three. This movie is great if you love a lot of action.

Thee movies were great, lots of action, very gory. If you like shoot em up kill em up movies, then you need to have them in your movie library.

Buy Death Race / Death Race 2 Double Feature (2008) Now

I love death race and when they announce a 2nd film I doubted it would be good but when I saw it it was well awesome just like the first one

Read Best Reviews of Death Race / Death Race 2 Double Feature (2008) Here

Hi. This item is okay and I would be willing to buy more in the future if needed. Thumbs Up!

Want Death Race / Death Race 2 Double Feature (2008) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment