Thursday, December 12, 2013

Zombieland (2009)

ZombielandI generally rate movies on, "Will I Buy This Movie?"

If I can buy the movie, it's a movie I'm willing to watch again, and exceptional. This is one such movie.

Not saying there isn't gore, as there is some gore (blood smears, zombies tearing out some tendons), but this is also not like typical horror movies in which someone takes a chainsaw and you see the whole scene.

This is a fantastic comedy. Brilliantly done.

Think "Scary Movie", but not utterly idiotic and stupid.

There's some suspense which I guess classifies this as a mild horror movie (keep in mind, I wasn't scared at all during this movie, I don't think it's a real horror, it's more of a comedy). But more than anything is the humor which is just excellent.

Characters are all quite awesome. There's basically four characters and the rest are zombies.

The BluRay quality is exceptional as well.

Just love this movie, that's all I can say

I think this movie is great from beginning to end. Sure there are some predictable parts, some corny parts, but it's a comedy about zombies. I don't know how many times I've watched it, but just writing the review makes me want to watch it again.

And in all seriousness, I've learned quite a few tips on how to survive once zombies attack. Between this and playing Left 4 Dead, I'm set.

Buy Zombieland (2009) Now

I usually don't like horror themed movies but Zombieland and Shawn of the Dead are two Comedies that I liked watching. Zombieland jumps right into a world of that is full of zombies are sick from one man eating a hamburger. Columbus, the protagonist survives by his list of rules. The rules is the beginning of the comedy because of the way they first explain and show them and then throughout the movie the rules randomly pop up. This movie is very gory and does have a significant amount of foul language. There is no sexual innuendo besides a scene early on where a cute girl falls asleep on Columbus on the couch just because she is so scared. I liked how the writer put Tallahassee, the critic, with Columbus throughout the whole movie. They make a good polar opposites tag team. Tallahassee is the rough and tough character that survives through just plain killing the zombies; where Columbus survies through strategy and the rules. I give the movie a 3.5 out of 5 stars. I haven't bought it yet and I probably won't unless it goes on sale, but it is still worth renting more than once. I wouldn't recommend it for families or people that can't handle bloody gore in a movie or a high amount of language.

Read Best Reviews of Zombieland (2009) Here

I love this movie, its definitely a different take compared to most other zombie movies, flicks. Its got great amounts of comedy and interesting characters, absolutely love the Twinkie search..

The movie revolves around the life of an awkward guy that finds himself in a zombie apocalypse trying to survive. He's got his own series of rules each comedic in its own way and excellently mixed in with the story.

Want Zombieland (2009) Discount?

Love the rules to living in zombie land. Super fun film and bound to be a classic. I'm craving a Twinkie about now.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment