Thursday, December 26, 2013

Superman: Brainiac Attacks (2013)

Superman: Brainiac AttacksIf you grew up watching the superman animated series, DO NOT WATCH THIS. It's a shame that it looks like the animated series and it's even worse that Tim Daly And Dana Delany voiced their iconic roles. They should have stayed away from this abomination.

The casting for Lex Luthor is so bad that I was actively putting the volume lower every time he was on screen. It's so bad. Why DC? WHY!?!?

This is one of the worst animated films of all time. Tim Daly gives the worst performance of his career. It's almost as though he knew how bad it really was and just showed up for paycheck.

So what should you do instead of watching this movie? Find the nearest wall and run into it face first.

There isn't a single good thing I can possibly say. Don't buy and don't watch. I couldn't save myself, but I can help others and if I can stop a single person from watching this movie, I'll have died a happy man.

everything about it was great the only thing is its one of the so so stories from the superman universe ... its almost the same story as superman unbound.... other then that I got what I paid for

Buy Superman: Brainiac Attacks (2013) Now

I love the old DC Comics movies because it shows you how far the writers have grown as people. With every new movie, the plot thickens and you get deep within the characters.

Read Best Reviews of Superman: Brainiac Attacks (2013) Here

Im so glad I got this. Now i can watch this and then superman Unbound. I just wish that DC animated dept made more of good shows like this.

Want Superman: Brainiac Attacks (2013) Discount?

one again lex luthor come up with his unsuccessful scheme to get rid the man of steel. this time he call in brainiac. so they both team up to try to kill superman. but it didnt work.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment