Monday, November 25, 2013

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (Extended Edition)

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1Without giving away the added scenes they are a MUST for any Twilight lover!!!!... They are not really extended scenes but new scenes added in. There is not longer version of the wolves running or such but whole new scenes that blend well with the movie. I think they should have been in the original cut. Allot of films add in extra scenes that quite don't add to the film or slow it down but these added scenes for Part 1 really give the movie added punch! I just loved watching the bonus scenes. It was also fun not knowing where they will show up so it almost like watching a new movie!... Get this you won't regret it.

I did get my copy on ebay where they had The Twilight Saga Complete Collection Box Set. It has all 5 movies on blu ray plus digital copies of all of them. Also it includes the audio commentary as an option! And.... It has the Extended Edition of Breaking Dawn Part 1.....

The Digital copies on the 5 Movie Box Set are on Cinema Now which is a great free app for storing movies where you can watch them on any device without taking up GB space on your device. They also download. At first I didn't think I would like Cinema Now compared to iTunes but then I saw my Blu Ray player had the option and I can watch my movies at a press of a button from Cinema Now. Its also available on SmartTvs. So it cool to have all the digital copies! I thought this was the best deal out there.

the Industry needs to stop this crap , we allready bought your movie , I'm certainly not buying it for an Extra 8 minutes !! ...not enough the fans gave you 5 of the Biggest Grossing films in years & this is how you treat them ?

Buy The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (Extended Edition) Now

8 Minutes,,,,really? Hollywood must be completely oblivious to the fact that the rest of the world is still in RECESSION!

Next, it's the second part this March, followed by the ''extended version'' this Summer, with the complete boxed set of all five films for Christmas!

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Read Best Reviews of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (Extended Edition) Here

The movie starts off differently than the original. There are newly added scenes in the movie that were key points in the book without giving you SPOILERS. I would highly recommend buying this movie for the big Twi-Hard fans out there who have also read the books. It will definitely give you more appreciation of the movie.

Want The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (Extended Edition) Discount?

I think that the time of the additional scenes is very short to consider as an excellent extended edition of this movie!

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment