Sunday, November 10, 2013

Katherine Jenkins: Believe - Live From The O2 (2010)

Katherine Jenkins: Believe - Live From The O2If you are a Katherine Jenkins fan, then you will want this DVD. Simply stunning.

I have had friends that would never listen to classical music, see and hear this playing on my TV and beg to borrow it.

As usual Katherine dishes up the unbelievable. Her voice, backed by a full symphony, cannot be beaten by any other mezzo soprano, or soprano in general. She lights up the stage with a performance of true beauty visually as well as vocally. I will watch this over and over and never get board of it. ENJOY!

Buy Katherine Jenkins: Believe - Live From The O2 (2010) Now

The information on Amazon makes it appear Katherine's Believe DVD Blu Ray version will not work in North America, but it does. I decided to take a chance and ordered the Blu Ray version, because I loved the standard version so much. To my surprise the Blu Ray version worked perfectly in my Panasonic BDT-220 BR player. Katherine is so gorgeous you need to see her in Blu Ray to experience her full ethereal beauty. Her beauty, amazing voice, intelligence, and genuinely sweet personality makes her one of the most amazing entertainers in the world.

Read Best Reviews of Katherine Jenkins: Believe - Live From The O2 (2010) Here

Karherine Jenkins is the worlds best singer. I never get tired of listening to her on YouTube.com My favorites are Come What May sung at Royal Albert Hall where she is easily one of the worlds most beautiful women in an evening gown. My other favorite is when she sings with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Her voice is fantastic and she is extremely beautiful. This DVD is well worth watching as is everything she does. The only complaint I have is she doesn't make enough DVD's because I would buy every one.

Want Katherine Jenkins: Believe - Live From The O2 (2010) Discount?

Katherine is a very talented young woman. Her performance at the O2 was outstanding. I live in the USA and was unfamiliar with this wonderful woman's talents. This DVD is super. I love it and recommend it to others who enjoy Katherine's talents, but unable to see her "live". I could watch this over and over. Thank you Katherine.

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment