Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dragon Dynasty Triple Feature-Jet Li Collection

Dragon Dynasty Triple Feature-Jet Li CollectionJust wanted to point out that this three pack doesn't come in a special slipcase or anything like that. You get three movies shrinkwrapped together with a "Jet Li Collection" card attached to the backside of Tai Chi Master. The movies themselves are also individually wrapped, so the adhesive isn't an issue. Mostly, I was just kind of bummed that they didn't do anything special for this three-pack, though I sure didn't mind paying a few bucks less than the movies cost individually.

Loving the item and good transaction. Fast shipping. I'm very happy with it. Thank you and keep up a good job. I will recommend this my friends.

Buy Dragon Dynasty Triple Feature-Jet Li Collection Now

If you're in love of chinese kung-fu, then this package deal is worth the money. you'll get 3 set of classic martial art in a row. I'm not so referring to his acting but his martial art expertise. I'm not comparing him to Jackie Chan or Brue Lee or Chuck Noris but he indeed has his own set of character that really bring out the cream of Shaolin martial art. The picture quality is not top notch as per HD spec but still worth to give it a shot and put this blu-ray into your library.

Read Best Reviews of Dragon Dynasty Triple Feature-Jet Li Collection Here

I am fan of jet li and a fanatic of martial arts movies so I enjoyed watching these movies in 1080p. It was a great deal for these three classic movies.

Want Dragon Dynasty Triple Feature-Jet Li Collection Discount?

I enjoyed these movies very much and the value is great. I would recommend this to others as part of their movie library.

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment