Saturday, October 19, 2013

When They Were Young (2011)

When They Were YoungThis DVD is awesome!! I bought this to have some good NBA action to watch after the season ended. I'm on deployment in Iraq and this gives me and my battle buddies a great source of entertainment between shifts. The segment on Kobe is my favorite. Deffinately a 5 star buy!

Pretty cool show! It was awesome to see all these superstars getting their start. It's easy to recall players like Lebron taking the league by storm, but I had forgotten just how much KG and Kobe had paved the way, putting in serious work straight out of HS! And Dirk, LOL, take a look at his early days and tell me you thought that dude would be chomping up the Finals like he did!?!

Buy When They Were Young (2011) Now

My sister just contacted me and told me that this was a big hit as a birthday gift for a teen that is extremely interested in basketball..

Read Best Reviews of When They Were Young (2011) Here

Purchased these dvd and it does not play in Australia why do you send them to an Australian Address

Do I return them and get my money back

Want When They Were Young (2011) Discount?

I was looking for more action prior to them entering the league (while they were in highschool)....not what I was expecting. Disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment