Saturday, October 11, 2014

Woman Thou Art Loosed: On the 7th Day Blu-ray (2012)

Woman Thou Art Loosed: On the 7th Day Blu-rayI LOVED this movie, saw it with my mom back in April. I can't wait to own the DVD. Sharon Leal does as excellent job, Blair Underwood does too of course but I especially loved her portrayal of a mom grieving for her child, and working through her past issues. You will watch this more than once. I know I will be. TD Jakes really has a good thing going. I hope to get to his conference in October!

My friends and I watched this movie tonight and oh my... It kept us on the edge of our seats, had to back up a few times because we thought we'd missed something. All I can say is this movie was totally on point, absolutely loved it. T. D. Jakes gets 2 thumbs up for this one, it was so unexpected but a great movie overall.

Buy Woman Thou Art Loosed: On the 7th Day Blu-ray (2012) Now

This movie tells a very good story. T.D. Jakes is a brilliant story teller. I didn't get to see it when it was in theaters due to limited distribution. I heard T. D. Jakes speaking about it on a radio program. My friend purchased the DVD as soon as it was released and was good enough to share it with me. Sharon Leal is so beautiful. She always brings her best to a project. She didn't disappoint. Blair Underwood also is always masterful. I am glad we live in a time that movies are made where these people can showcase their talents. I loved it.

Read Best Reviews of Woman Thou Art Loosed: On the 7th Day Blu-ray (2012) Here

Kari Ames is happily married. She loves her husband. She has a daughter whom she loves dearly. She lives in a big house. She does well as a real estate agent. But none of these things has helped her to stop dwelling on her past mistakes. Kari has secrets.

Movies about abducted children and serial killers aren't easy to watch, but this is a T.D. Jakes film and Blair Underwood (David), Sharon Leal (Kari) and Nicole Beharie (Beth) are in it I wanted to see it. It turned out to be a good mystery/ suspense/thriller with a twist ending that made me talk to the screen just a bit.

The thoughts that came to mind as I watched:

1. Keep the windows locked and get an alarm system.

2. Les gets on my nerves.

3. Be sure you know who you're chatting with online.

4. David, you are really disappointing me right now.

5. Christians will attend church services. We'll say we love our heavenly Father. We'll say we know He is always there to help us in our times of need. But when trouble comes, instead of calling on Him and trusting Him to work things out, some get angry at Him. Some can have all the faith in the world when things are good, but when things get bad faith wavers or faith is completely lost. Some feel like God is no longer with them, so they get discouraged. It's good to keep in mind that Christianity `is not about feelings'. God says He will never leave nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5-6), so He will never leave nor forsake us.

6. Love. People claim to know what it means, but when that love is tested, the truth is some have no clue.

7. No matter how much a person tries to be better, some just have to keep bringing up the person's past mistakes. That's sad.

8. Who's that playing the FBI Agent? I need to find out what other movies he was in.

My favorite lines:

1. You just can't keep stuffin' down life.

2. God, where are You?

3. When you begin to forgive and build your faith, nothing's impossible.

And my favorite scene was the conversation between Kari and Will in the kitchen. Woman Thou Art Loosed On the 7th Day (story by Cory Tynan & T.D. Jakes) is an entertaining, inspirational film forgiveness is the main theme.

Want Woman Thou Art Loosed: On the 7th Day Blu-ray (2012) Discount?

The movie had such a positive message and the twists were captivating/thrilling. Not to mention Blair Underwood was eye candy! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment