Monday, October 6, 2014

Tyler Perry's Temptation (2013)

Tyler Perry's TemptationThis movie was not what I expected. Based off the previews I had my pre

conceived notions about how the film was going to be. I was pleasantly

surprised with all of the different messages throughout the film. I

enjoyed the fact that it had its comedic moments as well as ones where

I did not want to blink just in case I missed something. This film will

suck you in as if you are the main character and leave you with a

feeling of are you making the right choices in your own relationship.

I went to see this movie "Temptation" on Friday opening day and this movie to me was "Awesome" Tyler Perry did a Awesome job and the cast in this movie was "Awesome" too, full of surprises make you think twice about things. "Temptation" is worth seeing and I can't wait to buy the movie.

Buy Tyler Perry's Temptation (2013) Now

This movie is an intense movie with lots of surprises! This is one movie I will want to earn and have as mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Tyler Perry's Temptation (2013) Here

This movie is an eye opener for women. It is inspirational, beautiful and teaches a lot about what happens in life. All that glitters is indeed not Gold. The devil tries to place the beautiful things of life in front of us when it obviously doesn't last..... It also teaches us patience and not to be carried away by material things.

As for Kim kardasian, I would say she did a very nice job, for someone who really isn't an actress professional, I was impressed.

Want Tyler Perry's Temptation (2013) Discount?

The movie was well put together and EVERY couple should see it! Tyler Perry has done a great job putting this real-life senario on the big screen. The subject manner that was covered in the movie is one that can happen and often does happen due to neglect of seeking help for your relationship.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment