Thursday, September 11, 2014

Spartacus: Blood and Sand / Gods of the Arena (2011)

Spartacus: Blood and Sand / Gods of the ArenaAfter receiving this "box" set and opening the first season package I noticed that the disks were put in between two solid folds of paper(cardboard idk) instead of the plastic holds that disks usually clip into. This made me wonder if I would scratch the disks just taking them out. Soon as I saw this I knew I wouldn't be using this to hold my disks after viewing. Sure enough after putting the first disk in, after a while I found that the each episode would pause and skip at certain spots. I pull the disk out and notice some odd circular scratch around the center (light scratch) and kinda an odd pattern round it as well. Pull out all other disks and see the same issue. So since then returned this to Amazon hassle free (Amazon always does a great job with all forms of shipping). The show itself from the first disk I sat through (trying to ignore the skips until I found it happening to frequently) seemed pretty great. Plenty of action and seemed less predictable then I thought it would be, from the four episodes I viewed anyway. The packaging and disk damage is why this gets 3 stars over 5.

some of the discs skip at certain points of the movie. I have not finnished all of them,for now though it gets a 2 star

Buy Spartacus: Blood and Sand / Gods of the Arena (2011) Now

I'm on my second set of these Bluray discs and the 2nd episode of both have scenes that have stuttered, pixelated, froze, and fast forwarded. These have come with the yellow stripe on the plastic sleeve.

Read Best Reviews of Spartacus: Blood and Sand / Gods of the Arena (2011) Here

Good show for a great price. I hope to see more prices like this in the future. I do not mind buying used blue rays just as long as they play.

Want Spartacus: Blood and Sand / Gods of the Arena (2011) Discount?

I would have spent over $60 in the store for both sets of movies but paid wwwaayyyy less, and Im very happy with this product. A truly great value!!

Save 69% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment