Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pit And The Pendulum (1991)

Pit And The PendulumAfter seen the remaster work done to Puppet Master and Subspecies, I was excited to see this and Castle Freak coming out on blu-ray. What I discovered instead were a couple new releases that had no work done to them. They're basically upconverted DVDs and if you already have the DVD, your blu-ray player will upconvert those and you'll get the same quality. There's nothing new on these releases that warrants a blu-ray purchase if you already have the DVDs.

How could this be "temporarily out of stock?"....this movie has never been released on bluray...Its available on dvd but not bluray...how about giving us a release date for the bluray?

Buy Pit And The Pendulum (1991) Now

I really want to buy this movie on blu ray but it`s always out of stock.I love these full moon movies and I hope they get more in soon.

Read Best Reviews of Pit And The Pendulum (1991) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment