Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hood To Coast Special Edition Blu-ray (2011)

Hood To Coast Special Edition Blu-rayWatched in a theater 6 months ago, and could not wait to get a copy the documentary is so great, and it's finally available for purchase! It captures the spirit of the race, as well as spirit of people who do this wonderfuly crazy run... You won't regret the purchase.

As a runner who runs for the mental and physical benefits of the sport this documentary spoke to me. It embodies the true emotion and the joy of running while still showing a team that just did the race to say they did, although they were so not prepared it was comical to them and the audience. A wonderfully done movie and I believe runner and non-runners alike could take something away from watching it.

Buy Hood To Coast Special Edition Blu-ray (2011) Now

I could watch this movie over and over....and never get bored with it. Even the music gets my heart pumping. After seeing it in theater, I couldn't wait to finally own a copy. The first few seconds of the movie is one of my favorite parts. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet, but I will say this, "WHOA!". Most of us have probably felt that way during a race at some point. I am the road kill they speak of so frequently throughout the movie.

Read Best Reviews of Hood To Coast Special Edition Blu-ray (2011) Here

I LOVE this movie!! This year the HTC celebrated it's 30th year, my husband Tim and I were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to run it this year for the first time. I was so nervous that I wouldn't be able to do it, until I watched this movie. It was inspiring.The teams that were picked for this were perfect! I actually was crying the first time I watched it (I was at home alone with our cat) and my husband thought I was nuts crying about a running movie. Well, after he watched the movie he felt a little different.The relay was one of best things that we have ever done. Being able to do it together made it even more memorable for us.Totally looking forward to doing it next year.Team Heart n Soul were amazing! I was lucky enough to be able to meet Kathy at the Safeway this year, and I got my picture with her. Those ladies assured me that if they could do it, I could do it!! We also loved Team Thunder and Liakaning (sp?). The theory "If you can run 3 miles, you can run 10miles." Is priceless. Whether you are a runner or not, this movie is for everyone!

Want Hood To Coast Special Edition Blu-ray (2011) Discount?

This presentation of an independently produced/directed documentary chronicling the trials and triumphs of four teams competing in the annual Oregon-based Hood to Coast event features an excellent transfer of the film with care paid to sound, picture quality and index/access points. The second disc contains extras that are not 'fluffs' but substantial supplements that will enhance the overall viewing experience, whether the viewer is a runner or not. The overall level of presentation, packaging and content is substantially better than the usual offerings from the major studios (shame on them!), and definitely worth the reasonable price. I bought two copies!

No comments:

Post a Comment