Saturday, September 6, 2014

Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers / Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later (Miramax Double Feature)

Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers / Halloween H20: Twenty Years LaterI've long waited for the release of the orginial Halloween series to Blu Ray, if this is any indication of what the quality will be for all of them you'll be disappointed. The picture quality is terrible. I have H20 on DVD and the picture is better on that! It's a dark transfer and very grainy, nothing looks high definition about it whatsoever. It also has no special features, not even a trailer.

No time and effort has been put in to clean up the picture, don't wast your money.

Well as a huge fan of the Halloween series i must say this is a terrible quality blu ray.i dont get how they can even call this a blu ray.i think what they did was got the dvd and made it look like a blu-ray.well scratch that the dvd has better quality.so if your a fan and expecting to waste your money too get quality out of this dont.its not worth it..

ps the menu for the blu ray looks way better

Buy Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers / Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later (Miramax Double Feature) Now

I picked this up at Walmart today for $5, for the price it was a good deal. I have read everything negative about H20's transfer to Blu, so I will check it out. So far Halloween 6 looks pretty decent. For $5, even if H20 looks terrible, it isn't a huge waste of money.

(CONCLUSION)

OK, so lastnight I watched Halloween 6 and today I watched H20. What are people complaining about? H6 looks pretty good, and H20 may be dark in some spots, but I think it looks pretty decent. I am glad I made my own decision because each of these films looks pretty good. Better than they have. So for the price, I say it's not a bad deal. B-

Read Best Reviews of Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers / Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later (Miramax Double Feature) Here

Awesome glad I got this item it works great it does the job great. I received this item so quick I was blown away.

Want Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers / Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later (Miramax Double Feature) Discount?

I wanted to try it in Blu ray. I thought the resolution was really good but I cant see that much difference from DVD.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment