Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Further DVD & Blu-Ray Combo Pack and FREE Bon Voyage Snowboarding Movie ($30 Value)

Further DVD & Blu-Ray Combo Pack and FREE Bon Voyage Snowboarding MovieWell this defintly is a good movie but there is defintly better like Ski Movie or There's Something about McConkey. This sure is a good movie but it could use some more riders but overall a solid movie and a must get for ultimate skiers.

The catch about this movie is that it is different and it shows a lot more about the adventure side than the technical tricks and flips behind some movies. I know that the riding is very technical, but I enjoyed it more for the back story of how long it took to get to certain places and what conditions they must endure for a unique experience. I found it to really hit a deeper part of the "calling" in me that is the endurance athlete and adventurer and I'm glad I bought the movie. I read that there will be a third movie so I can't wait. One thing I'd like to really also acknowledge is the family sacrifice that Jeremy makes to do these movies. I'm his age and have children that appear to be similar in age and when I see how he stays gone for such a period of time to do these scenes, I really respect that level of commitment. Glad I bought the movie and I can support the continued adventures.

Buy Further DVD & Blu-Ray Combo Pack and FREE Bon Voyage Snowboarding Movie ($30 Value) Now

Further is an awsome movie which has the perfect balance of big mountain and new school skiing. It features some of the years best moments in skiing. The scene where Candide Thovex hits a 118 foot gap or when Tanner Hall hits a rail at the top of a cliff are insane. The heli skiing scenes are breathtaking and the soundtrack rules. Their is also alot of cool park and pipe footage. If you are a two plancker, buy this movie right now!

Read Best Reviews of Further DVD & Blu-Ray Combo Pack and FREE Bon Voyage Snowboarding Movie ($30 Value) Here

This film takes on more of a documentary feel than many snowboard movies, which is a good thing. Jones always find interesting places to ride and interesting people to ride with. His status as a legend is well earned.

Want Further DVD & Blu-Ray Combo Pack and FREE Bon Voyage Snowboarding Movie ($30 Value) Discount?

I actually bought this as a gift for my boyfriend who is a snowboard filmer and editor, and he really liked it. I don't personally snowboard, but I found it really interesting and fun to watch. Would recommend to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment