Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Blu-ray Triple Feature: Cyborg (1989) / Death Warrant (1990) / Double Impact (1991) - Jean-Claude V

Blu-ray Triple Feature: Cyborg / Death Warrant / Double Impact - Jean-Claude Van Damme, Cynthia Gibb, Robert GullaumeSince I like all kinds of movies, I thought I would pick this up, on the cheap, since cable television used to show these all the time. I was a little disappointed by the DVD print that came my way with these three films, as they are somewhat blurry on all three of the films. I don't think I would by a multi-package of films again, due to the blur factor.

Unless you've lived under a rock for the last 20 years, you already know what you are going to get with Jean-Claude, which is not such a bad thing. Cyborg I would probably only watch once, Double Impact & Death Warrant many, many, more times.

Van Dammagisty, indeed.

I love TGG Direct sets. I have the Leviathan, Burnt Offerings and Lifeforce horror triple feature from this same company. I grew up on Van Damme movies and when I saw this I had to get it. These are three really great Van Damme movies and Double Impact is usually considered his best film. All films are 1:85.1 anamorphic widescreen. The picture on all of these is great quality. The movies themselves are great. I love all three of these. I haven't seen any of these in over 15 years so it was a great refresher seeing them again. Collecting all of Van Dammes best movies on DVD is real affordable these days and this is a great place to start. Lots of action and well worth the price.

Buy Blu-ray Triple Feature: Cyborg (1989) / Death Warrant (1990) / Double Impact (1991) - Jean-Claude V Now

jean-claude van damme is the best, and with this collection you'll know what i mean. with movies like these you'll love to buy more of his movies and u might even turn out a van damme fan....like me. jean-claude van damme is the best and always will be. Don't miss out on your chance to have your own JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME COLLECTION

Read Best Reviews of Blu-ray Triple Feature: Cyborg (1989) / Death Warrant (1990) / Double Impact (1991) - Jean-Claude V Here

While the plot, like most action movies, suffers a bit, this movie is still a lot of fun to watch. You get not only Jean Claude's martial arts prowess on display, there are others. The most prominent being Cory Everson who is so sexy as a bad girl it hurts. In fact one of the weaknesses of this movie is the fact that she is not on screen more often. Check out her search of Jean Claude's girlfriend. it's a real turn on.

Want Blu-ray Triple Feature: Cyborg (1989) / Death Warrant (1990) / Double Impact (1991) - Jean-Claude V Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment