Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Triple Feature (Beetlejuice / Charlie and the Chocolate Factory / Corpse Bride) (2012)

Triple FeatureThis is a great deal. Even if it were a bit more expensive it'd be worth buying in my opinion. Perfect gift for Tim Burton fans.

Beetles are neat. Not in my juice though. Chocolate is yummy...and there's an entire factory of it! A zombie wife? Eww.... Well, why not?

Buy Triple Feature (Beetlejuice / Charlie and the Chocolate Factory / Corpse Bride) (2012) Now

When I saw these three movies bundled together I jumped on it right away! The movies are great, the transfer to bluray looked good, sounded good, I must say I'm very happy with my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Triple Feature (Beetlejuice / Charlie and the Chocolate Factory / Corpse Bride) (2012) Here

Really love the triple feature. Very good Tim Burton collection.

I would recommend this blu ray set alot

Five stars!

Want Triple Feature (Beetlejuice / Charlie and the Chocolate Factory / Corpse Bride) (2012) Discount?

All of the films looks very decent to great on Bluray but the transfers are fairly low bitrates around 20Mbps with Beetlejuice being the highest around 22Mbps. At 10 bucks or so you can't go wrong though. I like each film for its own reasons and you can find reviews for each of those somewhere else. All in all nice deal.

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment