Monday, August 25, 2014

Madea's Big Happy Family: The Play (2010)

Madea's Big Happy Family: The PlayI have seen this Play live in Kansas City and I must agree. I laughed, cried, was angry, sad and happy. But thank god for the majority I was laughing. :)

It involved every emotion that we experience in life, and not to be dissapointed had quiet a few lessons in it.

As with every good comedy, you take someones hardship and make fun of it' a lot of people will laugh, because they can relate. The cast was the best he has had yet. Very talented all the way through and I had my favorites of course. "Yaaaa Trick!!!" lol

I have seen all of Tyler Perry's Plays, watched all of his movies. But with this one I wasnt even out of the Sprint Center and asked if they had the play on DVD. But was told I had to wait until november. :( sniff.

I have never ever in 40 years waited on any movie or play ...on anything for that matter for 6 month,

but for this I did.

Thank You Tyler for opening my eyes on a few things and making me laugh while you are sharing your experience and pain.

Buy it, trust me you will not regret it, it's worth every penny!

(Oh and this is my first ever review. Can you tell? lol)

I saw the play, the first night in Atlanta.... couldn't wait for this dvd to come out! Buying it as Christmas presents and stocking stuffers!

Buy Madea's Big Happy Family: The Play (2010) Now

I have seen all the Tyler Perry plays on dvd, and got to see this one live this is my favorite of all of them! This one literally made me laugh and cry, and the actors are just amazingly talented.

Read Best Reviews of Madea's Big Happy Family: The Play (2010) Here

I went to see the play live at the paramount with my dad and sister and love it. But when it saw it on DVD we laugh even hard, I like the way tyler add more comedy in to it. This one is worth every penny so enjoy it. Madea's Big Happy Family: The Play

Want Madea's Big Happy Family: The Play (2010) Discount?

I have bought all the plays and movies of Mr. Perry, and in my opinion, this play was by far the best. The message of the play is as family, we should love one another, and really respect and honor our parents, because you never know when God may call them home. Tomorrow is not promised to us. The play has humor as well as sadness and the singing is GREAT. Don't want to give to much of the play away, but I will say, it was worth the money I spent for the DVD.

Save 45% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment