Thursday, August 7, 2014

Heroes: The Complete Collection (2011)

Heroes: The Complete CollectionWhen taken one season at a time, Heroes can be a little disconcerting, and maybe even a bit confusing. As someone who had never seen the first season, and then began watching the series, missing a few episodes here and there, I found it fascinating. Watching Season One gave a sense of order to the rest of the episodes. While there are an awful lot of characters introduced after Season One, and many who die shortly thereafter (or are they really dead?), the story line which weaves in so many directions at once is intriguing. Watching the seasons again, in sequence, is awesome and makes me wish for that movie which was supposed to "wrap things up". I don't think the critics have been fair in assessing this series; it seems like there are a lot of fans who'd like to have seen Heroes continue, and who enjoyed the mental challenge of the plot twists and turns, not to mention the twists and turns of the personalities of the characters. I highly recommend this set to anyone who enjoys science fiction watch it in sequence and to really get the subtleties, try to watch without letting too much time pass between episodes and seasons. It is a fun series to follow!

Normally I do not like science fiction books or shows, but Heroe's is believable and thought out well. This is at the top of creative writing. The actors are amazing and deserve thanks for letting the audience connect with them. There is very good down to earth humor too which was important to me. As far as equality between males and females, this show was top notch and did not degrade the males like so many show do these days, I felt the last two years where just as interesting as the first two, and I was sad to see it end because those writers are so proficient in there work they would have written more captivation storys', Maybe the show just wanted to end at the top, I will be watching where these stars work next!!! I HIGHLY Recommend purchasing of this series and must say I learned a lot from the extra'.

these dvds for the commentaries which are full of whit and explained to those of is who have no clue how filming works. Ny favorite part is listening to actors speak about how the real actors are vs, what we watch on the show, CONGTATULATIOMSto all who put this show together, My house burned down I needed some good escapr tv and this show lifted my spirits!

Buy Heroes: The Complete Collection (2011) Now

I am a gigantic fan of HEROES, but the packaging! It's a paper-thin box surrounding the four season sets, along with a DVD case containing the Season 2 and 3 bonus discs. Sloppy, sloppy work.

Read Best Reviews of Heroes: The Complete Collection (2011) Here

Loved the show when it first came on and when it ended. I miss this series alot. It had alot of potential for another season and they could've ended it at season 5. The blu ray disc set is very awesome looking and the picture on my new blu ray player is crisp and clear.

Want Heroes: The Complete Collection (2011) Discount?

Heroes: What can I say, I enjoyed the series but was disapponted that they were not continuing with the series. I would have liked to know what happened with the the Petrely family. I know that Nathan died, but was Syler able to continue as Nathan. Did Hero save the World, I know he saved the cheerleader. There are a lot of what if's in the story. I'm sorry to see it end.

Save 56% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment