Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Crazy on the Outside (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (2010)

Crazy on the Outsidei wasn't sure if this film would be any good hadn't heard of it before but it was REALLY great fun! very enjoyable. many funny moments. very cute!

I'll call this 'The Little Movie That Could', as in make my family laugh uncontrollably. I think the funniest part of this film is Tim Allen's relationship with his 'off the wall' and hilarious sister, Sigourney Weaver. The two of them had us in stitches from the minute she picks him up from prison and takes him back to her house to put him on a sort of familial display.

The 'tall tales' she's spun compulsively while her brother was away in "France" trip them both up constantly (she actually cannot control herself!). This is what she starts out lying to their family members with and these hilarious lies never cease, they just get more and more absurd. She has his life all fashioned out everywhere and in every possible situation to 'save face' for him, accounting for the years being in prison. He has no idea ahead of time what excuse or reason she has concocted as he walks into these impossible scenarios right and left. It's all ludicrous and wildly funny.

Allen underplays all the overtly comical moments in this film. He seems to let all the rest of the cast shine and they do as the cheap shots are abounding. I hadn't even heard of this movie being released to theaters, let alone for a new rental on Amazon. I just wonder where this one was hiding out. You get what you pay for with this one and that's one funny time with a movie. We all loved it in our family.

There is an ensemble cast in this movie also. It was unexpected but extremely fun to view along with a witty script backing all these actors. Each and everyone shows up in their roles for good measure. A new go to movie that you will not regret if you appreciate the comedy of Tim Allen or are just beginning to.

Buy Crazy on the Outside (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (2010) Now

i love this movie it real funny i think every one should watch it trust me you wont go wrong

Read Best Reviews of Crazy on the Outside (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (2010) Here

This movie captured my attention. Very good plot and I wasn't offended by political correctness and unnecessary sexual content. Tim Allen showed he is still very funny. The cast was exceptional. The movie starts out sort of slow but builds up and I was absorbed toward the end.

Want Crazy on the Outside (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (2010) Discount?

I expected more from Tim Allen. At least from the movies I've seen, he has put out some classic comedy. In this case, the movie has all the right stuff, but just doesn't come off that well.

The cast was great with Sigorney Weaver and Jeanne Tripplehorn, but every step was predictable. I was not surprised once. I don't mind that at all, but at least there should have been funnier gags to go along with it. In this case, it was at best mildly amusing. It didn't really have an "at worst," which in this case isn't really a compliment.

I can say I've wasted time on far worse movies.

If you are into very mild rom-coms, I'd recommend it. If you are expecting more, I'd look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment