Thursday, August 14, 2014

Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son (2011)

Big Mommas: Like Father, Like SonBig Mommas House 1 was good. Big Mommas House 2 was much better. Big Mommas House: Like Father Like Son was better then the the first movie, but not as good as the second movie. I enjoyed this movie a lot. I wasn't crazy about the musical dances. I'm not crazy about musical movies. But I enjoyed it any ways.

I am not sure why this movie is getting so many bad reviews.

What I Can Tell You: I have seen all the Big Momma Movies and still crack up when I see Martin Lawrence as Momma/Malcolm. Come on, too funny. Lawrence and Jackson are funny together. My favorite scenes were any that Jackson had to act like a chick with hot dorm girls walking around in towels. Classic comedy at its best. A dude in drag, done a hundred times, but still funny. Oh, and I have got to mention Momma does nude modeling. Hahahaha...hysterical.

Although I missed Nia Long, as Malcolm's girlfriend I thought as far as a third attempt goes, this was funny.

This is obviously not an Oscar worthy movie, but, if what you are looking for is a good time, a few laughs at hidden identity and some physical comedy, this is a good choice.

Buy Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son (2011) Now

I have the other two DVD's of Big Momma so I knew I had to have the 3rd DVD. This movie is funny just like the other two dvds. I always like a good laugh.

Read Best Reviews of Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son (2011) Here

Personally I preferred part 1 and 2 the best.

This 1 is lacking some of the humor and comedy of it.

It is a good film and well worth watching. But I suggest watching part 1 first if you have never seen it.

It was much Much Better.

I couldn't wait for this to be aired so I could watch it then When I seen it I was glad I never Spent extra on it.

All in all yes I am sure I will watch it again. But it is not as funny as 1 and 2

Want Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son (2011) Discount?

I love Big Momma but this one is the stupidest he has ever made. On top of that, it's very small Widescreen Version. You'd think they'd atleast make Anamorphic. If there is a 4th Big Momma in the future, Please come up with a sense able prequel.

Save 45% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment