Sunday, August 24, 2014

Alien Anthology Blu-ray Import Set (4 Discs) (2010)

Alien Anthology Blu-ray Import SetMy main concern with this set was that it would have issues with my US Region 1 Blu Ray Player. I saw mixed reviews and was concerned but for the lower cost decided to take a risk. I'm glad I did. It works perfectly on my Sony BDP-S570. This Blu Ray is definitely superior quality to the DVD version. I will definitely look for region free Blu Rays for my future movie purchases.

I recently had to upgrade my Alien collection from standard DVDs to Blue Ray format. The Alien saga is a must have. I grew up with the original Alien in the 80s. It's the original sci-fi Horror movie and nothing today has ever come close to topping it. And never will, as Alien is truly the Godfather of all sci-fi movies today. This collection is nice to have…what else is there to say, accept buy it now!

Buy Alien Anthology Blu-ray Import Set (4 Discs) (2010) Now

The set doesn't come with a bunch of extras, but these classic movies look great on Blu Ray! A great set for an Aliens fan.

Read Best Reviews of Alien Anthology Blu-ray Import Set (4 Discs) (2010) Here

really does change them in profound ways. It's funny, but all that detail shows how much artifice goes into film making. You can tell where lighting instruments are when Ripley is on deck; and the steam coming out of the eggs looks like steam makers. It's an odd combination of sensations. It simultaneously hinders willfull suspension of disbelief and makes you feel as though you are really on that set. High-Def has changed film making in all sorts of ways, but how you light a set has got to be one of the biggest. Really breathtaking stuff!

Want Alien Anthology Blu-ray Import Set (4 Discs) (2010) Discount?

These Blu-rays came quickly and the movies really clean up better than I would have imagined considering how old the first two are. If you like the Series I highly recommend this Box Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment