Monday, July 28, 2014

X-Men Quadrilogy (X-Men / X2: X-Men United / X-Men: The Last Stand / X-Men Origins: Wolverine) (201

X-Men QuadrilogyFirst of all I was shocked that I could find a collection of ALL the four X-Men movies I was looking for in one set. I was assuming all this time that I would have to buy Wolverine separately. Each movie looked fantastic in its blu-ray transfer, and it has renewed my interest in the X-Men series. The boxset was delivered to me lightning fast, not to mention it was a very reasonable price for all four of these movies. The only thing I was slightly dissappointed about was that the casing for Wolverine was the slim casing while all the others were standard blu-ray design. I would've preferred them to be all the same size. But whataya gonna do? That's up to 20th Century Fox! ;) Overall, I'm quite happy with this experience.

What a great box set. This is a great Blu-ray set for anyone who is a fan of the X-Men series.

Picture Quality and Audio Quality shine; worth a buy, but not all of the discs are region-free!

X-Men Region ABC

X-Men 2 Region ABC

X-Men : The Last Stand Region ABC

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Region AB (not C)

Buy X-Men Quadrilogy (X-Men / X2: X-Men United / X-Men: The Last Stand / X-Men Origins: Wolverine) (201 Now

Bought this set for my boyfriend for Christmas. He was very happy to see the 4 discs in one set, as we had not seen that anywhere else. All cases were the same size, one disc for each movie. Haven't had any issues playing the movies, will update the post if any arise. Overall very pleased with the purchase.

Read Best Reviews of X-Men Quadrilogy (X-Men / X2: X-Men United / X-Men: The Last Stand / X-Men Origins: Wolverine) (201 Here

I love this box set, however be warned that these blurays are in a format for region B/2 and not all blu ray players will support this, luckily my player does and so I give this a 5 star rating

Want X-Men Quadrilogy (X-Men / X2: X-Men United / X-Men: The Last Stand / X-Men Origins: Wolverine) (201 Discount?

Even though it was for the wrong region I was able to view it on some of my devices by hacking the region code. One player had no hack but that's ok I can watch it in others.

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment