Monday, July 21, 2014

Trailer Park Boys: Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys

Trailer Park Boys: Say Goodnight to the Bad GuysWhile not the best storyline, I still loved this special. If you have never seen TPB before I would not recomend this as the first one to see, start with season one. If you are a TPB fan and love some drunk Lahey then you'll love this special.

I'm a huge fan of the TPB's and I purchased this video to complete my collection which would be my suggestion to anyone considering purchasing it. It's 47 minutes that feel twice as long and really drawn out. It just seems like the story never comes together on this video and everything is overshadowed by 45 minutes of drunk, loud and incomprehensible Jim Lahey. It's not a horrible video, just not one of their best.

Buy Trailer Park Boys: Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys Now

Very funny show. Ending was not what I thought it would be, but still enjoyed it. Bring back the Trailer Park Boys!! We need more comedy shows like them !!!

Read Best Reviews of Trailer Park Boys: Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys Here

I'm hearing a bit of negetivity here about Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys. I found it to simply be a continuation of a great series of TV shows and movies. It WAS just "more of the same".....but I think that's exactlly what TPB fans want. That's what I want. I'll keep watching whatever they come out with as long as they stick to the proven formula. Yeah, it would have been nice if it were twice as long. But I'll take anything I can get from Treblay and Wells. Leheay's last few lines in this movie definitly indicate that there will be more to come in the future.....damn, I hope so. And for *&%$ sake.....find a way to get Corey and Trevor back into the mix. Losing them was the ONLY mistake they made in this series.

Want Trailer Park Boys: Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys Discount?

The first 5, maybe 6 seasons of TPB are hilarious. The movies are also really good. Season 6 and 7 started to go down a little I thought. This show takes place after season 7 and is even a little less funny than season 7 was. It's still pretty good, but just not as real-feeling as the first few seasons were. If you're a hardcore TPB fan like me, though, you will still need to get it.

Save 28% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment