Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tooth Fairy 2 (2012)

Tooth Fairy 2This is a place to review the products not express an opinion against a celebrity that a person thinks is stale. For anyone that wants to know if it's a great movie for kids, my 4 and 5 year old love it. There is nothing offensive about it. It's not going to win any Oscars but I'm pretty sure the makers didn't expect a nomination. There is no violence and it's a cute story. Nothing about it you'll have to explain to your kids later. So for parents that just want 90 mintues of peace and quiet its worth the purchase.

I judged this by the same standards I would judge an adult movie:

Did it keep my attention throughout the film?

Was the story-telling original?

Was the sequence of events credible (within the context of the fantasy)?

Was the humor original and did I laugh spontaneously?

Were the casting choices and acting good?

I consider myself a harsh but fair critic, judging a work by its merit within its own genre. I thoroughly enjoyed "Tooth Fairy 2."

Buy Tooth Fairy 2 (2012) Now

My kids loved it that the "Head Fairy" was a kid. They know Larry the Cable Guy and his redneck ways, so the farce was complete. Total turn-around from the Rock version.

Read Best Reviews of Tooth Fairy 2 (2012) Here

I know everyone has their own opinions on everything; here is mine:

I LOVE Larry, he is so funny. This movie is nothing like the last one, except he is the fairy. There are all different actors, and frankly it is not as funny as you would think. I am sorry Larry, but the Rock has you beat on the funny portion. This could be due to the fact that the Rock is a wrestler and actor of a different type, so to speak. And knowing Larry is in the movie you just expect it to be hilarious, I don't know. I was actually disapointed in it.

As far as the person selling this, they did a fantastic job. The items was as described, a good price, and the shipping was fast, thank you.

Want Tooth Fairy 2 (2012) Discount?

Cute story and enjoyed the actress Brady Reiter who complemented Larry the Cable Guy. Great movie for the younger audience members.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment