Saturday, June 21, 2014

Shorts International Presents: Oscar Winning Short Films (2012)

Shorts International Presents: Oscar Winning Short FilmsI've always loved short film, although I admit I haven't seen enough of them. Even the Oscar nominated ones are hard to find. I decided to buy this BD on a whim because it was different and I wanted to support short works of cinema. I'm SO glad I did! Without a doubt, this is now one of my most cherished blu rays.

My expectations were low. I wasn't expecting the transfers to be good, to be honest I was expecting DVD-quality at best, but oh no! The transfers are GLORIOUSLY pristine. High definition at its best. The animation is as bright and glossy as anything Pixar could produce and the live action is just as good. The only transfer that was disappointing, as far as HD is concerned, was "West Bank Story" which looks about DVD-quality to me.

But enough talk about the picture quality the films themselves are just as awesome! Witty, genius stories that provide sharp cultural commentary, full or emotion, humor--sometimes both--thought-provoking, smart, I could go on and on. It's hard to smash brilliance in 20 minutes or less, but all these films do it perfectly. Not a bad one in the bunch.

OVERALL: Shockingly professional Blu Ray and some of the best short films you're ever going to see. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Not worth spending the money on. A DvD compiling the finalists for 2011 would have been great. Writing more words to comply with the required review minimum is a waste of time.

Buy Shorts International Presents: Oscar Winning Short Films (2012) Now

I'm not very familiar with Warner Bros woek. I hope the films clairfy my confusion about the Warner Bros woek!

Read Best Reviews of Shorts International Presents: Oscar Winning Short Films (2012) Here

I'm sure that the disc will be great.!!!!!

I'm very familiar with Warner Bros woek.

And I have total confidence in them.!!!!!!!!!!!

Want Shorts International Presents: Oscar Winning Short Films (2012) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment