Friday, June 27, 2014

Puella Magi Madoka Magica DVD/Blu-Ray 2 Limited Edition

Puella Magi Madoka Magica DVD/Blu-Ray 2 Limited EditionI'm so happy they made these limited edition box sets! This review is about the packaging and so forth and not the show, which would get a 11/10 review from me.

PROS:

-BluRay looks amazing compared to just DVD

-Artwork on box looks fantastic.

-Artwork on BluRay/DVD looks fantastic.

-Soundtrack is great! over 10 songs.

-Interviews with the creators and voice actors was fun to read and think about while watching.

CONS:

The posters are all folded up and have deadly creases in them.

The boxes aren't very sturdy, it is very thin and white, which looks great, but I think they could get stained very easily since there is no protective plastic film or anything.

OVERALL:

I loved getting this, one of the best anime I have seen. The artwork inside is very cute, and the soundtrack sealed the deal for me. I love the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment