Monday, March 31, 2014

The Twelve Kingdoms: A Great Distance in the Wind, the Sky at Dawn (2011)

The Twelve Kingdoms: A Great Distance in the Wind, the Sky at DawnThis is an amazing anime that I would recommend to anyone.

Amazon has fast shipping, they shipped my copy on 12/15/2011 and it arrived on 12/17/2011.

After watching my copy I found that, like the first and second sets, the picture and sound quality (I watched this blu-ray release in Japanese DTS-HD 5.1 with English subtitles) of this blu-ray set is great!

This set contains episodes 34-45 on 3 discs (there are 45 episodes total in this series, so this is the final set in the series) and staff interviews.

This is the third box set for The Twelve Kingdoms, and by now you're fully engulfed into the story and get to see some action. Some of the story remains very lethargic, but I still loved the series; most of the time I like to have a varying soundtrack, but it seemed right to have the theme song playing throughout the anime as it had been. No matter what scene they put with it, it just seem to fit.

Just get the anime and watch it all the way through, you won't regreat it at all.

Buy The Twelve Kingdoms: A Great Distance in the Wind, the Sky at Dawn (2011) Now

This story is not original novel but that is Rival or surpass!!

I had enjoy that Blue-ray disk also picture is beautyful!!

Read Best Reviews of The Twelve Kingdoms: A Great Distance in the Wind, the Sky at Dawn (2011) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment