Friday, February 28, 2014

Trailer Park Boys 1 & 2

Trailer Park Boys 1 & 2I enjoyed these movies very much. They were very entertaining and are very funny. I also showed these movies to my friends and they had a good time.

First off, let me say that these movies are great, and it is great to see them in hi-definition, I gave it such a low rating because of the lousy packaging.

I was suckered in because you get two great movies in one package, the problem is, you get ABSOLUTELY NO BONUS FEATURES WHATSOEVER! Most multi-movie packages come with separate discs in a double case. Not so with this one.

Strictly the movies, no audio-commentary, no deleted scenes, you can't even access the scenes from the menu. EPIC FAIL!

It's common knowledge that a blu-ray disc will hold a ton of information, I feel that they could have done a lot better job than this.

Buy Trailer Park Boys 1 & 2 Now

bought this for my boss because he is obsessed with the show. he loved it! too funny! if you have ever seen the show you need to see the movie!

Read Best Reviews of Trailer Park Boys 1 & 2 Here

Good movies, I've seen all the seasons of Trailer Park Boys about 6times now, the movies are good, but honestly the seasons are better. I wish they'd make more of these

Want Trailer Park Boys 1 & 2 Discount?

I am a big trailer park boys fan. Its great that this is a double feature. Great value. Loads of laughs.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment