Thursday, February 27, 2014

Live in London (2011)

Live in LondonThe performance at the London Colliseum was the first time in 18 months that Il Divo performed in front of an audience. The crowd's enthusiasm and response is palpable through the DVD. They were thrilled to be hearing familiar favorites and the new songs from these men they had missed so much. All the new material, from their album "Wicked Game", is dynamic, charasmatic and inspiring. The interaction between the singers is pure joy to watch they are obviously so happy to be back on stage and performing for their fans. They have fun with the performances and keep it light-hearted in conversations to the audience, between songs. This DVD portrays Il Divo at their very best beautiful songs, amazing voices and a never-ending charm with their delivery. If this is an example of the show they will present on their next world-wide tour, it will be a resounding success. I loved every gorgeous moment of this DVD.

Have collected everything I can that Il Divo has released. Have been waiting for this to be release since I saw and heard sample. This is one of the best they have done to date. I have copy for me and ordered 4 more as gifts for my friends and relatives. You can not miss this one! Amazon UK was great getting it for me since not released in USA yet.

Buy Live in London (2011) Now

If you like beautiful music, songs that mean something to you, buy IlDiVoLife in London, these 4 artists are the best singers in my world of music, they are the best, they have several CD's and DVD's out, I have them all, they are going on a long world tour starting February 8, I will be seeing their show in August, I am so looking forward to it, it will only be my second time, watching their videos makes you feel like you are right there with them, if you like beautiful songs and well dressed artists, they are the ones to choose, you will not regret it.

Read Best Reviews of Live in London (2011) Here

This is Popera, not opera, so if you are an opera snob, go watch the fat lady with the big Brunhilda hat. Popera is a genre in and of itself, and these four guys are the best in the world. They have in fact gotten even better over the years. I would say they are now at their pinnacle as displayed in this thrilling concert performance. My fave: Dov'e l'Amore, sung to Samuel Barber's Addagio for Strings, just brilliantly executed. I have no doubt the composer himself would have been moved by this powerful rendition of his classic piece. And the real crowd-pleaser of the night was Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore, their best-ever performance of this song, and the crowd went WILD. Buy this DVD, you'll spend many hours playing it over and over. Destined to be a classic.

Want Live in London (2011) Discount?

Very disappointing video quality. This is not live video recording rather it is a poor flim transfer and the grain is as big as golf balls. Buy the regular DVD instead.

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment