Thursday, February 27, 2014

Kevin Hart: I'm a Grown Little Man

Kevin Hart: I'm a Grown Little ManI first saw Kevin Hart on Comedy Central and I was laughing so hard that I was crying. It is absolutely funny from beginning to end. But since Comedy Central left out a lot of his jokes I just had to find his stand up on DVD. Kevin Hart's stand up is funny I got two copies, one for me and one for my best friend and her husband. I think his stand up is funnier than Kat Williams Pimpin' Pimpin'!

This stand up was hilarious from beginning to end. My abs were killing me by the end of the show. This is a definite must have.

Buy Kevin Hart: I'm a Grown Little Man Now

I've never seen his stand up, well except a 30 min stand up he did, which was funny as hell. So I was going through my T.V. Guide and seen that this was coming on Comedy Central, I Tivo'd it and finally got around to watching it. Damn, Kevin Hart is hella funny. This is one of the best stand-ups I've seen, I really hope he does some more like this because it had me laughing the whole damn time. And to think I almost didn't check him out, what a mistake that would have been. Between him and Bill Burr they got the best stand up's I've seen from 08-09 so far with Katt Williams coming in 3rd. Definetly check this one out, you won't be sorry!!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Kevin Hart: I'm a Grown Little Man Here

He's so funny and stupid! I mean that in a good way! No matter how many times I look at it, it cracks me up! I highly recommend his dvd!

Want Kevin Hart: I'm a Grown Little Man Discount?

Super funny, If you're a Kevin Hart fan you will like it! I've already watched it a few times & it's funny everytime!

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment