Sunday, December 22, 2013

Marvel Animated Features: 3-Movie Collection (2012)

Marvel Animated Features: 3-Movie CollectionYes, I am a superhero movie junkie and Marvel has done a nice job over the years of putting out animated and live action films to satisfy my wants. I had owned the Iron Man movie on DVD but neither the Planet Hulk or Dr Strange movies so when I saw a 3 movie deal I grabbed at it and figured I would just upgrade the Iron Man movie.The Iron Man and Dr Strange films are origin stories while the Hulk movie follows the Planet Hulk storyline (for those familiar with the comics). Now as I said I had owned the Iron Man movie but now Marvel bundled 3 movies, a couple of weeks later I saw a 5 movie bundle from Marvel...grrrrr. Marvel gets you to buy 1, then introduces a 2 movie pack (the Ultimate Avengers movies) and on and on.

couldn't ask for a better collection!! u get all 3 movies in one box!!! cant beat that! I recommend this one!!

Buy Marvel Animated Features: 3-Movie Collection (2012) Now

this was an amazing story, i really enjoyed taking the time to really get into it by looking frame by frame.

Read Best Reviews of Marvel Animated Features: 3-Movie Collection (2012) Here

The product came on time and in great condition. The movies themselves was worth getting for my son and I. Tracking the package takes alittle long because you have to wait for the systems to update but thats just a small shipping issue. Other than that I'm very happy with my purhase.

Want Marvel Animated Features: 3-Movie Collection (2012) Discount?

the planet hulk story is alittle silly. they tell you his blood will save the planet. he becomes a gladiator and sheds plenty of blood, and from this blood plants grow-but no one pays any attention to it. he fights a king, and a chick and beta ray bill. its well drawn, but the story isnt worth the time.

the iron man cartoon is definitely not worth the time. they try to show you an origin story but somehow leave out the creating of iron man. it takes almost an hour before iron man appears and when he does its one of the different suit variations. the fight sequences are awful and the plot doesnt get any better. not worth the time at all.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment