Friday, November 22, 2013

Sci-Fi Three-Pack (Jumper / Independence Day / I, Robot) (2009)

Sci-Fi Three-PackAfordable way to purchase 3 very good Blue-Ray Disks. Jumper, Independence Day, and I, Robot.

Very Awesome. I-Robot is insane. Stupidly worth 13 bucks for 3 blu-rays! I have checked around online and brick and mortar and you can't touch this deal, not even close. But we all know Costco rules. Come see MR. T. in Heaven on Earth, Prescott, AZ.....:)

Buy Sci-Fi Three-Pack (Jumper / Independence Day / I, Robot) (2009) Now

I-Robot is my favorite in this pack. Being a Asimov fan, I realy enjoyed this movie. Both sound and image are quite good As for the other two, well for me they are must see movies.

Read Best Reviews of Sci-Fi Three-Pack (Jumper / Independence Day / I, Robot) (2009) Here

just upgraded to bluray and wanted to upgrade some dvds that i had. watching movies like I-Robot and Jumper were great! Independence Day was good but not that great. Got it at a great value too!!!

Want Sci-Fi Three-Pack (Jumper / Independence Day / I, Robot) (2009) Discount?

On some orders, not a lot needs to be said. Movies are those items. If the product is what was listed and it shipped in a timely manner, there really isn't anything to report.

5 stars

Good price

timely shipping

item is as described

Save 59% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment