Sunday, November 17, 2013

Kung Fu Panda Holiday (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

Kung Fu Panda HolidayWe were so glad to see this released on DVD. We have enjoyed it on our DVR since it was first shown. The DVD has a funny main menu with a few extras that make it worth getting the DVD if not for the show. Be sure to watch Mr. Ping's Noodle House you will see what I mean. Any fan of the Kung Fu Panda movies should have this in their collection. The story is really good.

I bought this movie thinking it was actual full length movie for my nephews. My youngest nephew didn't like it because he said "It didn't make me laugh" and I agree that the movie is somewhat on the boring side. Also this is more like an episode than a movie, this DVD is a whopping 25 minutes long, there are special features and such but my nephews are not interested in that stuff.

EDIT: Also I'd like to add that this movie is available on Netflix as of Dec 4, 2012 so you may want to check it out there before purchasing it.

Buy Kung Fu Panda Holiday (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) Now

my son and i loved po and friends from the start. kung fu panda 1 and 2 are travel staples. with this one, it was very disappointing. 26 minutes playing time, characters didnt have the opportunity to develop their roles, and it totally lacked fun :( oh well, lesson learned. do not buy please.

Read Best Reviews of Kung Fu Panda Holiday (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) Here

i have buying this dvd for christmas evening and i have realy like this animation with feeling and laughing its a great movie for kids

j aurais aimer que le film soit plus long mais celui ci contient tous les ingredients qui font un bon film de noel : humour , amour

je doit dire que po m a encore bien fait rire, le voir se demener pour creer un repas parfait pour tous les grands maitre a ete un excellent moment et bien sur la chute tant attendue mais bien sympathique

Want Kung Fu Panda Holiday (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) Discount?

My 5 & 7 yr. olds are fans of the Kunku-Fu panda. They enjoyed it. My wife and I enjoyed it. 'Nuff said.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment