Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fairy Tail: Part 5 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (2009)

Fairy Tail: Part 5If you have seen any of the previous Fairy Tail episodes (the english dubbed that have been released by FUNI), then you can understand why this is AWESOME! I have been waiting a VERY VERY VERY long time for the second season to finally start it's release. And now if the pattern follows, we will have all of season 2 out by January 2014. I'm giddy!!!

This anime is awesome. I've watched up to part four and it drove me crazy that they currently didn't have anymore. I tried to keep up with all the news for the new releases for this. I saw this and started squirming. I can't wait

Buy Fairy Tail: Part 5 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (2009) Now

i already finished the japanese dub and now i am watching in english and theres some good story arcs coming up and the return of an old foe. i cant wait for more of the funimation dub!

Read Best Reviews of Fairy Tail: Part 5 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (2009) Here

At last, Fairy Tail season 5 will hit its release day very soon and most importantly it will be English Dubbed! Just like all Fairy Tail lovers, I too can't wait to see what the Fairy Tail gang has to show us. May I say, that the Fairy Tail fans seem to be the most supportive through out every release and continuation of this series, and I too being a fan will support the creators and support of Fairy Tail till the very end. An amazing show deserves nothing but the best! Keep them coming guys.

Want Fairy Tail: Part 5 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (2009) Discount?

I CANNOT WAIT for this to come out! I have been waiting for 6 months and I almost fainted when I saw the news that season 2 dubbed is FINALLY going to be released!

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment