Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Progress Live (2011)

Progress LiveI love live musical performances more than anything in the world. I have seen 100s of them in my lifetime, (Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Elton John, Rod Stewart to only name a few), but I honestly have never seen a show to top this one. I would have given anything to have been able to see it live. I was not a big fan of Take That or Robbie Williams in the 90's, because living in the US, I didn't know that much about them. However, I discovered Robbie Williams a few years back and in doing a little research on him, found that I absolutely LOVE him and Take That. I am now a massive fan and a fan for life. Bucket List = See Robbie Williams and Take That perform live. Progress Live BEST CONCERT EVER!

This dvd concert's so awesome, spectacular, fantastic, can't stop to watching this dvd again and again. U should buy this dvd, it's worth to buy, u will never regret it

Buy Progress Live (2011) Now

A very well done video. It is the next best thing to actually being there. This video is able to capture the emotion and sounds of the concert. Well worth adding to your collection especially if you are a Robbie Williams fan.

Read Best Reviews of Progress Live (2011) Here

What an uplifting abd electric performance, twenty years in the making and going strong as ever. you gotta see this video

Want Progress Live (2011) Discount?

The Progress Live DVD is a must have. it started off as 4 members with a couple of songs then they introduce their big surprise to the fans and I love how they did it. And it was the 5th member Robbie Williams and he done a couple of his solo songs and then the second half was just amazing because all 5 members of Take That Gary Barlow, Robbie Williams, Jason Orange, Mark Owens and Howad Donald perform all together it was just an amazing time. The fans went wild and so did I. It was just a Take That and Party good time.

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment