Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fire With Fire (1986)

Fire With FireFIRE WITH FIRE ENTIRE SOUNDTRACK: I have all the songs from the movie including the title Song (Fire with Fire by Wild Blue), I'm in it for Love by Donny Osmond and If anyone had a heart by John Waite and all the other songs from the movie even the instrumental Melody you hear while Joe and Lisa dance! Besides that I have background information about how the movie was created and on what story the movie is based on ! I also have the Music Video Clip from Wild Blue-Fire with Fire. I have in scene mp3 files and many website links to more Fire with Fire stuff ! For anyone of you who are looking for the song called: I'm in it for love ! I have it ! It is written and performed by Donny Osmond (Original) but there also excists an Version by James House and Jennifer Rush ! Send me a message or email to aries_435@hotmail.com and I'll send you the songs or whatever else you may need about the movie. It took me several years to collect everything.

EDIT: I have made "The Fire with Fire Ultimate Collection Package" for the FWF-Fans out there!

It contains the following:

1: The entire FWF Soundtrack in low and higher Bitrate in MP3 and M4A File Format.

2: FWF Pictures of the Actors and etc.

3: FWF Movie Trailers from the cinema and TV Commericial and the MTV Music Video from Wild Blue.

4: FWF Various Presskits from around the World.

5: FWF The People behind FWF, such as Background Information of the Director.

6: FWF Wild Blue Music Video

If you feel like you want all that then feel free to E-Mail me and I shall give it to you for free.

Since I posted this message on my Birthday (April 8th 2006) an unbelievable amount of E-Mails from people all over the World from Germany to Brazil and so on have reached me. I did keep all the E-Mails and I believe I got more than 300 E-Mails so far from people who were asking me for help. I am proud and happy that I were able to help every single person!

Many people out there asked me if there is a DVD out there or to come about this movie. I have talked to Paramount Pictures about it. The movie was a low budget Production. Needless to say there will be no officially DVD released because they believe not many people would buy it. It's sad but now a days it's all about money...However there are ways to convert a VHS Tape to a DVD, you may have seen some offers on Ebay. They pretend it is a original DVD. Let me tell you it is always a fake. There has been no real original digital DVD of the movie released. Never been and probably never will! When you convert the Movie from a VHS Tape to a DVD you still have only the Quality of the VHS Tape on DVD. It is not digital remastered. There are ways and programs to "push up" the Quality but by far it is nothing compared to a digital remastered DVD.

However not many people remember the Movie "Fire with Fire" and the ones around me don't care about it. They don't get that feeling that this special movie makes you feel like. When I was 8 year old I saw the movie on TV because I sneaked in the middle of the night out of my room without waking up my parents and when I turned the TV on this movie was playing. I don't know why but somehow I had to watch it. Ever since I was 8 I remembered pieces in my memory of this movie. In October 2005 I watched it for the second time again. It was mind blowing !!! Last year in October I found a Lady on Ebay selling me that movie in my language "German". Also the Cover looks different to the Canada and USA Version. It is a first serie print. It's a World Record to get a copy of Fire with Fire. Nobody haves this movie anymore. I tell you when I was watching it...my tears were running down the lane of loneliness. I always remembered Lisa cause when I was 8 and I saw her in the water I thought she was looking like an Angel. This movie deserves the best Rating because for one you will get very attached to it, it will touch your heart, and it will want you to watch it over and over again. If it's anything, you have no choice to get around this movie. Buy it or you will have to admit that you haven't seen one of the best Romance-Love Story of all times. I am serious about that ! Hope I was able to help all the Fire with Fire Fans out there ! -Chrisfrom Germany-

I love, love, love this movie. It is a wonderful star-crossed lovers story, with some terrific secondary characters (D.B. Sweeney with the pack of cigarettes rolled up in his sleeve makes me laugh every time, as does the Mapmaker's "Radcliffe-Radish" explanation). But WHY hasn't this been released on DVD? If "Tuff Turf" is on DVD, "Fire With Fire" absolutely should be too.

Buy Fire With Fire (1986) Now

Sometimes there are movies that are corny and pointless , this might be that movie BUT I have to say it's my GULITY PLEASURE, as much of the 80's was about the good girl with the bad guy or the poor girl with the rich guy, I love 80's films they are nostalgic, or maybe more like a fresh of breath air, no gimmicks, no special effects and might not be corny or pointless after all. So one can only hope of a DVD Release soon!

Read Best Reviews of Fire With Fire (1986) Here

That's all I can say. Fantastic movie that needs to be on DVD so I can watch it for years to come. Can't believe some of the junk that's already been released on DVD when so many of the 80's classics remain difficult or impossible to find. Where's the DVD?

Want Fire With Fire (1986) Discount?

Just love this Craig Sheffer/Virginia Madsen film and a reminder of the power of love. Highly recommended for those with romance in their hearts. I've seen the film a long time ago, and been wanting to own a copy. It's still one of the best love films to come out of that decade, not to mention some of the best songs of those years, most of them featured in the dance scene.

James House: I'm In It For Love

John Waite: If Everybody Had A Heart

Wild Blue: Fire With Fire

Prince: Computer Blue

Stephanie Mills: Bit By Bit (Theme From Fletch)

Huey Lewis and the News: Heart Of Rock And Roll

Bryan Ferry: Slave To Love

Winston Sharples: From Nags To Witches

Harry Manfredini: Music from Friday The 13th: A New Beginning

Couldn't find the soundtrack though...

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment