Sunday, October 6, 2013

Eddie: The Sleepwalking Cannibal (2012)

Eddie: The Sleepwalking CannibalThis is not a slasher/gore fest kind of movie. It starts out funny and gets gross. It also made me think about things I don't typically watch with these kinds of films. If you are looking for something different, I say go for it!

Who says a horror flick can't have a sprinkle of comedy? This dry humored comedy-horror, Eddie: The Sleepwalking Cannibal had me fixated to the screen. Not only is Lars super attractive, Eddie was written as a lovable killer which is AWESOME. I recommend this movie to 10-50 year old couples looking for a thrill and to test their dates humor.

Buy Eddie: The Sleepwalking Cannibal (2012) Now

I'm a huge fan of horror, but not that big a fan of your typical Holywood horror-comedy. Eddie is funny, endearing and thought-provoking... and gory. Although it's not the unwarranted type of gore you see in the Walking Dead. It's a fun ride. I loved the unstated question what would happen if you met your muse but your muse is a sleepwalking cannibal? Also my favorite exchange in the movie is: Lars: "He eats small animals in his sleep?" Leslie: "It's not as bad as it sounds." Lars: "...it sounds pretty bad..." Watch it, enjoy it, dare to laugh.

Read Best Reviews of Eddie: The Sleepwalking Cannibal (2012) Here

I enjoyed it, but wait for a rainy day where you don't have ANYTHING else to do. The ending had a good twist.

Want Eddie: The Sleepwalking Cannibal (2012) Discount?

When I first heard the title of this film, I'll admit, I chuckled. But after watching 'Eddie', I realized how much more complex this horror-comedy flick really was. I was really impressed with the acting of the main character who conveyed so much through body language (it can't be easy to play a mute, nonetheless a sleepwalking, cannibalistic mute!). It you are into campy films, and have a stomach for a bit of blood, I say watch it!

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment