Monday, October 7, 2013

Babe (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (1995)

BabeI've been upgrading my movie collection to Blu-ray over the last year, and I'm finding some films look great on Blu-ray and others really don't. In the case of Babe, it's a home-run. The picture quality is great, and the film holds up under the magnifying glass, and the audio quality is great. The mouths on the animals and the scenes where puppets are used look fine, so it's quite enjoyable in HD. I even got two digital copy codes and was able to share them with friends. Highly recommended for kids of all ages.

This was such an unexpected delight when I saw it in the theater for the first time. I fell completely in love with Babe and Fly and Maa and Ferdinand-the-duck-that-wanted-to-be-a-rooster. James Cromwell was perfect as farmer Hogget. I didn't eat pork (even bacon) for years after seeing the film. A really great combination of real-life action and animation...and the editing process must have been Herculean in scope. A brilliant film, I picked this as my favorite for best picture of 1995 over the gruesome and violent Mel Gibson opus which won that year. This was a much more memorable effort which I have enjoyed many times since, and one which I think will endure longer than any of the other films from that year...oh yeah, loved the mouse chorus as well!

Baa-ram-ewe..."Christmas means carnage"! and "Beware the bad cat bearing a grudge".......

Buy Babe (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (1995) Now

I don't know how anyone cannot love this movie. It is one of the most heartwarming films ever made, with an outstanding performance by James Cromwell ---and I'm not the only one in my house that loves it! My cat, Mischief", is absolutely transfixed whenever I put it on (she particularly likes the duck that thinks it is a rooster)! Highly recommended to anyone young or old.

Read Best Reviews of Babe (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (1995) Here

A very winning film that has worn well over the years. The animation is well done, James Cromwell is excellent, and Babe is a hero that kids will love and adults will enjoy more than they expect. A great addition to any family movie collection.

Want Babe (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (1995) Discount?

This is a great movie to watch time after time! My little 2yr old grandson just LOVES it and constantly asks to watch it. It was the first movie I loaded for him on my Kindle Fire, and he loved it so much, we decided to order the DVD from Amazon so he could watch it whenever he wanted. It's a timeless classic that even the adults in the family don't get tired of seeing.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment