Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ocean's 12 & Ocean's 13 (2011)

Ocean's 12 & Ocean's 13the movies are great, but what i dont understand is everytime i buy one of these discount blurays or single disc basic box with just the picture on it blurays i feel like the quality isnt 100 percent the same as a brandnew multi disc special edition copy. for example, a basic bluray copy at target or walmart runs about 15 to 20 bucks. but the 4 disc special editon digital copy and whatever else it comes with will cost you about 35 to 40 bucks doesnt really seem the same to me me in quality. i have a great sony bluray player a great hdmi cable a full 1080p lcd tv and kickass surround sound. and i can tell when a bluray movies has a drop-off in quality. the sound and picture quality on a basic bluray feels lesser than a special editon to me. help me out guys, is it just in my head? next time look closely when you watch a movie, when there is a night time scene, the srceen seems a bit grainy. almost dvd quality. but its just my opinion.

A great combo of a great movie series. The Ocean's series has been done quite well and is easy to watch over and over again.

Buy Ocean's 12 & Ocean's 13 (2011) Now

Well made movie with an super cast that the acting and direction reflects each character.

I need to see more movies like this.

Ed

Read Best Reviews of Ocean's 12 & Ocean's 13 (2011) Here

After watching Ocean's 12, I realized that I should've purchased the Blu-ray that has all three movies. I'll wait for a good deal on Ocean's 11 and buy that separately.

Want Ocean's 12 & Ocean's 13 (2011) Discount?

Now I have the set. Ill enjoy these the excitement is a real joy. Start the set and you to can share the fun.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment