Friday, September 6, 2013

Ladybugs (Blu-Ray)

LadybugsThis my favorite movie of all time!!!!!! I don't know what was with all of the people who said they thought it was terrible; me and everyone else I know who saw it absolutely LOVED it!!!!!!! One reviewer said that they thought that adolesant girls might find it amusing. We do. And so does everyone else on the planet (at least the ones that have senses of humor) Basically, everyone who isn't strict and uptight will get at least ONE laugh out of it (if not 400) All in all, I think it's a great movie, amazing (and VERY ORIGINAL)plot, with really good actors who pull the whole thing together and make it a movie that's definately worth seeing!

Ladybugs should be made available in every blockbuster AND on DVD. I may start a petition. It is one of the most amazingly hilarious movies I have ever had the privilege to watch. Do yourself a favor and sign my petition. The end.

Buy Ladybugs (Blu-Ray) Now

My wife and 4 daughters love this movie. They are all soccer players and they like the cute story.

Tikiman100

Read Best Reviews of Ladybugs (Blu-Ray) Here

This film has to be one of Rodney Danfield's best films of all time just to receive recognition for an older movie to come back on Blu Ray is an honor but this movie is definately worth it. The funny part of this movie is not the story line because it not the best story of all time like an Avatar but its the hilarious side jokes here and there that lets you know why Rodney is so funny. His timing on jokes are flawless, the way he gets out of trouble here and there during the movie is priceless. Even the comments that he had against other soccer coaches during the film. One scene the ladybugs were lossing very bad during the game and the assistant coach said "we still got a chance" and Rodney said "Some chance, like a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest." Now see you gotta laugh at something like that because the movie is full of little side jokes like it you dont see that type of comedy today and if you do you at least know where its origins started from.

Want Ladybugs (Blu-Ray) Discount?

I love the idea of this movie and I couldn't tell you the amount of times I watched it. At times, Rodney Dangerfield's character, Chester, grates on my nerves but there are so many laugh out loud moments that I can deal with it. Chester is trying to impress his boss and, to do so, agrees to coach the boss' daughter's soccer team. Unfortunately, the team sucks so he convinces his soon-to-be stepson to dress up like a girl and join the team.

If you enjoy fun, Disney-type teen movies, you'll love this. My favourite character is Chester's assistant, Julie, who has some fantastic lines. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment