Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kung Fu Panda Two-Disc Blu-ray Boxed Set (Kung Fu Panda / Kung Fu Panda 2 / Secrets of the Masters)

Kung Fu Panda Two-Disc Blu-ray Boxed Seti could watch these movies over and over again. great picture awsome sound,i'm glad i chose to go blu ray with this. i can't wait for another sequel

I loved it!! a must have collection. it was the bundle i was waiting for. Im really happy with this buy

Buy Kung Fu Panda Two-Disc Blu-ray Boxed Set (Kung Fu Panda / Kung Fu Panda 2 / Secrets of the Masters) Now

My Wife and I love this movie, and our kids love it even more! I cannot wait for the additional sequels to release that they have planned for. I wish they would hurry up with them!

Love this series and highly recommend for your Familiy. Nice, clean fun entertainment.

Read Best Reviews of Kung Fu Panda Two-Disc Blu-ray Boxed Set (Kung Fu Panda / Kung Fu Panda 2 / Secrets of the Masters) Here

I ordered the Blu-ray version. Quality and delivery were as expected (I have Prime).

Fun times for the entire family but more for the kids. They have quickly learned the Kung Fu moves and they are asking to sign up for martial arts classes. I guess that is good!

The movie also promotes awareness of endangered species such as the pandas. It allows the audience (specially the little ones) to learn more about Asia. Fun with a bit of educational touch. I recommend this movie.

Want Kung Fu Panda Two-Disc Blu-ray Boxed Set (Kung Fu Panda / Kung Fu Panda 2 / Secrets of the Masters) Discount?

these movies are hilarious and well made! We've watched these movies so many times, that we can quote the dialogue! So good and funny!

Save 36% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment