Thursday, September 5, 2013

Animusic HD - Stunning Computer - Animated Music - Blu-ray

Animusic HD - Stunning Computer - Animated Music - Blu-rayI was waiting a long time for a blue ray release of Animusic and it looks and sounds great. One complaint, I wish they had all of tracks from animusic 1 in HD. They did include pipe dream in HD and a few SD version of 3 tracks from Animisic 1. Other than that, a great buy

Good stuff. If you have a good TV/Sound system its a quality upgrade indeed. The only thing I would've like is to have more from Animusic 1 so I can do away with my last few DVD's lying around.

Buy Animusic HD - Stunning Computer - Animated Music - Blu-ray Now

This is a lot of fun, but it should be played loud, and not all at once. The segments are entertaining, and the hi def quality of sound and image is nice. This is volume two, previously released in standard def. Think Blue Man Group, but machines.

Read Best Reviews of Animusic HD - Stunning Computer - Animated Music - Blu-ray Here

I just discovered the Animusic team and watched this BD. As I am a computer programmer, I can figure out the job they did and the time they spent to do this. And they thank their families in the end credits (for their patience I assume). Not only the animations are great but the musics too. You can find there electronic and classical musics, even a drums-set on track 8. I like the bonuses, especially the third animation.

I hope there will be a next one.

Want Animusic HD - Stunning Computer - Animated Music - Blu-ray Discount?

I have to say I rarely buy BD because it is too expensive. After I watched this BD at Fry's home theater show room, I didn't hesitate to buy this one. Well worth the money. My whole family enjoyed it. I really wish they come out volume 3 in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment